Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gig went well

So the practice paid off and the gig went pretty well. I also raised 25 pounds and 17 pence for the beard challenge - without even wearing the beard!
Currently feeling really happy, thanks to all who came out and supported. I want to do more comedy now, which is a good feeling.

I thought I would reference some of my information sources, as someone asked me where I got my info from.

When I mentioned that London had one dedicated rape crisis centre, I got this from this website also, the guardian article about the donkey sanctuary can be read here - though I said it was in Dorset, but it's actually in Devon (oops, sorry).

Anyway, bed time ! Thanks to all who came out and sponsored so far, and to all the Reclaim the Night team for putting on such a fun event.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on last night Liz, I thought you were great!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete